(Graphics are from my page at dailymile.com. The mileage in the graphics include both running and cycling miles.)
This week: 34 miles running and 29 miles cycling, 63 miles total, three weights workouts, two core workouts, and two yoga workouts. This week, I was able to add cycling miles without decreasing running miles, and also ran Monday, taking one rest day instead of two.
- Monday: 2 miles running (quick repeats, 7:34, 7:06). 2 miles cycling. Weights: Chest & Biceps.
- Tuesday: 4 miles running , 2 miles cycling. Core workout. Yoga.
- Wednesday: 6 miles running. Weights: Back & Triceps.
- Thursday: 4 miles running, 3 miles cycling. Core workout. Yoga.
- Friday: Rest-- no running. Weights: Shoulders & Legs.
- Saturday: 8 miles running, 4 miles cycling in the AM. 4 more easy cycling miles in PM.
- Sunday: 10 miles running, 10 miles cycling.