This week: 30 miles running and 18.7 miles cycling, 48.7 miles total, three weights workouts, two core workouts, and two yoga workouts. I struggled a little this week with increasing heat and humidity, and both running and cycling miles were lower.
- Monday: 4 miles running, 10 miles cycling. I copied the format of a duathon that runs in nearby Lake Charles, LA in March: 2 mile run, followed by 10 mile cycling, followed by another 2 mile run. Weights: Chest & Biceps.
- Tuesday: 4 miles running.. Core workout. Yoga.
- Wednesday: A make-up rest day, since I ran on my usual Monday rest day. Weights: Back & Triceps.
- Thursday: 4 miles running, 2 miles cycling. Core workout. Yoga.
- Friday: Rest-- no running. Weights: Shoulders & Legs.
- Saturday: 8 miles running. 2.6 miles easy cycling. Yoga
- Sunday: 10 miles running, 4.1 miles easy cycling.