A good week, 25.75 miles running and 29.43 cycling, 55.18 miles total, three weights workouts, two core workouts, and two yoga workouts. Saturday's run passed 800 running miles for 2010. In comparison, I didn't reach 800 miles in 2009 until September 19. Using principles that worked well during marathon training, I lowered this week's running miles, following several consecutive increasing mileage weeks. However, this was stiill the highest total mileage in recent weeks, as I had my highest weekly cycling distance.
- Monday: 4.33 miles cycling
- Tuesday: 4 miles running, 2 miles cycling.
- Wednesday: 6.6 miles running.
- Thursday: 4 miles running, 7.1 miles cycling.
- Friday: 1-mile running time test @ 6:44. 3 miles cycling
- Saturday: 5 miles running, 5 miles cycling.
- Sunday: 5.15 running with the local Exygon Road Runners group, 8 miles cycling.