(Graphics are from my page at dailymile.com. The mileage in the graphics include both running and cycling miles.)
This week: 33 miles running and 19 miles cycling, 52 miles total, three weights workouts, two core workouts, and four yoga workouts. This week, I made my crosstraining goal of cycling at least half as many miles as I ran.
- Monday: Rest-- no running. Weights: Chest & Biceps. Yoga.
- Tuesday: 4 miles running (2.5 miles warmup and cooldown run, 6 hill repeats), 4 miles cycling. Core workout. Yoga.
- Wednesday: 5 miles running, 3 miles cycling. Weights: Back & Triceps.
- Thursday: 6 miles running, 3 miles cycling. Core workout. Yoga.
- Friday: Rest-- no running. Weights: Shoulders & Legs.
- Saturday: 8 miles running, 4 miles cycling.
- Sunday: 10 miles running, 5 miles cycling. Yoga.