Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekday Training: October 20-23

Friday - I didn't run; continued to rest up for Saturday. I almost went out to make up the missed Thursday run, but I like taking the day off before my weekly long run. It seems like it improves the quality of my long run to rest the day before, and run it with fresh legs. I didn't risk affecting my favorite run of the week for a routine three miles. However, I NEVER take off two consecutive days; I was feeling "restless feet" all day, and couldn't stop thinking about Saturday.

Thursday - I didn't run ; a cool front came through, bringing huge thuderstorms all morning. 
Wednesday - Easy run, 3.1 miles, 32:50, 10.48 pace, still pretty nice @70°.
Tuesday - Tempo run, 3.1 miles, 29:01, 9.36 pace, pleasant @62°.  Actually about 5 seconds behind my Tempo pace range, but I'm going to count it.

No comments: