Thursday, June 23, 2011

300 Days of Yoga




I marked a 300th consecutive day of yoga practice with a symbolic 30 minute practice, using the same video I used on Day 1, "The Primary Series - Express" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP9IFX-Agt4. The video actually runs 28½ minutes, but a little extra savasana made it an even 30.  Hamstrings are still a little sore from 108 Sun Salutations on the 21st; almost changed my mind because this video starts with 3 Sun Salutation A's  and 2 Sun Salutation B's, but after running and then re-stretching , much of the soreness is gone. ॐ

5 comments:

Shawna @ My Nails Did said...

congrats on this amazing accomplishment!

Anne said...

You're amazing, Vern. I'll dedicate a few sun salutations to you to help commemorate your accomplishment.

Dan said...

wow, nice work. 300 days is impressive.

Marathon 10k said...

After joining marathon's. I do my yoga activities also. I just felt so relax after doing this. By the way thanks for sharing this video. I usually went to my yoga session and now I can do this at home. :D

Unknown said...

I have joined Yoga Teacher Training India It is a good platform to me start the yogic journey where i'll learn the basic. get the benefits of yoga, it’s a way to achieve physical and mental fitness.